CDL Driver / Equipment Operator
It is SES’s intention that all employees recognize the functions and responsibilities involved in their daily job. As
such, the following is a list of duties and responsibilities required to perform as a “CDL Driver\Operator”.
- Must be able to comprehend and understand the English language to a level that all safety instructions and
emergency situations are followed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury Substance abuse screening.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening and background check.
- Must have and maintain a Class “A” or “B” CDL (with tanker and air brakes) license endorsement.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Employees must maintain and keep the company advised of their valid point of contact (phone number.)
- Follow all rules, regulations, and safety polices as set forth by the company and the customers serviced.
- Report any accidents/injuries immediately to their direct supervisor/foreman.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition through no willful or neglectful damage through the fault of the employee.
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space entry required areas as well as Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety. (Training provided by SES Inc.)
This is a comprehensive list of all requirements and functions of the position, however as the need arises employees may be required to perform tasks and job functions not listed on the document as directed by the company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we Drug Test.
apply for this job
Back To Jobs
Essential Job Functions:
- External candidates must have the ability to perform Technician 1 within 30 days of employment and full
knowledge and ability to perform Technician 2 & 3 within the first year (1) of employment.
- Drive and operate all SES Inc. CDL required equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Properly complete all Company, Federal, State, and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representative to locate least intrusive and safest place to park company equipment while on job sight.
- Able to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Able to troubleshoot, and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment.