It is SES’s intention that all employees recognize the functions and responsibilities involved in their daily job. As such, the following is a list of duties and responsibilities required to perform as a “Field Supervisor”.
- Must be able to comprehend and understand the English language to a level that all safety instructions and emergency situations are followed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Comply with all rules, regulations, and safety polices as set forth by the company and the customers serviced.
- Document and report any accidents/injuries immediately to company safety and business officials.
- Have a full understanding and ability to lead others in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas, as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety procedures (training provided by SES Inc.)
This is a comprehensive list of all requirements and functions of the position, however as the need arises employees may be required to perform tasks and job functions not listed on the document as directed by the company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we Drug Test.
apply for this job
Back To Jobs
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all Job functions and responsibilities of the Technician 1,2 and 3 position
- Supervise, Lead and direct Technician 1, 2, 3, and Driver/Operators to assist in completion of assigned tasks or duties.
- Distribute daily work load to subordinates in an equitable manner.
- Ensure all employees perform assigned tasks in compliance with all company, customer, and federally required safety policies/procedures.
- Ensure all employees are complying with all company polices and procedures on; attendance, substance abuse, theft, willful or neglectful damage to company equipment, uniforms, and all remaining company rules and regulations.
- Ensure all employees are working in the most productive and cost effective manner to complete the assigned job/task in the best interest of company profitability.
- Professionally and legibly complete or direct and review completion all on sight paperwork for the company and customer.
- Adapt to ever changing conditions (customer requirements, time schedules, weather, etc.) to see that assignments are completed to customer satisfaction and in the best interest of company.
- Interact professionally and effectively with on sight customer and other vendor representatives.