It is SES’s intention that all employees recognize the functions and responsibilities involved in their daily job. As such,
the following is a list of duties and responsibilities required to perform as a “Technician 1”.
- Must be able to comprehend and understand the English language to a level that all safety instructions and emergency
situations are followed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must maintain excellent attendance including on-time arrival for scheduled work shift.
- Employees must maintain and keep the company advised of a valid point of contact (phone number.)
- Follow all rules, regulations, and safety polices as set forth by the company and the customers serviced.
- Report any accidents/injuries immediately to the direct supervisor/foreman.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition through no willful or neglectful damage through the fault of the employee.
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety procedures. (Training provided by SES Inc.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with designated company representative to learn and understand all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations, and responsibilities.
- Perform all work as directed by on-sight supervisor or leadership personnel.
- Operate a multitude of hand tools including: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc.
- Operate manual end of pressure washer to clean required areas to the standards as set forth by the on site designated company representative.
- Operate manual end of vacuum hose to recover product into mobile storage unit.
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
This is a comprehensive list of all requirements and functions of the position, however as the need arises employees may be required to perform tasks and job functions not listed on the document as directed by the company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we Drug Test.
apply for this job
Back To Jobs
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements of the Job:
- Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, approved steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms at elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.