It is SES’s intention that all employees recognize the functions and responsibilities involved in their daily job. As such,
following is a list of duties and responsibilities required to perform as a “Technician 2”.
- Must be able to comprehend and understand the English language to a level that all safety instructions and emergency
situations are followed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Must maintain excellent on time arrival for scheduled work shift.
- Employees must maintain and keep the company advised of a valid point of contact (phone number.)
- Comply with all rules, regulations, and safety polices as set forth by the company and the customers serviced.
- Report any accidents/injuries immediately to the direct supervisor/foreman.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition through no willful or neglectful damage through the fault of the employee.
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety. (Training provided by SES Inc.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all Job functions and responsibilities of a Technician 1 position.
- Work with designated company representative to apply all safety, operational, and company rules-regulationsresponsibilities.
- Lead and direct Technician 1’s to assist in completion of assigned task or duty.
- Basic set up of job site; (equipment, hoses, pipe runs, etc.)
- Tear down of job site to include proper sealing and disposal (equipment, hoses, collected waste).
- Able to operate (including all normal and emergency shut-down procedures) all pressure washers and water blaster units in compliance with all safety requirements of the customer and the company.
- Have a full understanding of normal and emergency shut-down procedures of vacuum trucks.
- Manual dexterity to attach/remove tool/nozzle for use on pressure washer and water blaster units as directed.
This is a comprehensive list of all requirements and functions of the position, however as the need arises employees may be required to perform tasks and job functions not listed on the document as directed by the company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we Drug Test.
apply for this job
Back To Jobs
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements of the Job:
- Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, approved steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.