It is SES’s intention that all employees recognize the functions and responsibilities involved in their daily job. As such. the following is a list of duties and responsibilities required to perform as a “Technician 3 – Onsite Operator”.
- Must be able to comprehend and understand the English language to a level that all safety instructions and emergency situations are strictly followed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain excellent attendance
- Must maintain excellent on time arrival for scheduled work shift.
- Must maintain and keep the company advised of a valid point of contact (phone number.)
- Comply with all rules, regulations, and safety polices as set forth by the company and the customers serviced.
- Report any accidents/injuries immediately to their direct supervisor/foreman.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition through no willful or neglectful damage through the fault of the employee.
- Have a full understanding and ability to lead others in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety procedures (training provided by SES Inc.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all Job functions and responsibilities of a Technician 1&2 position
- Work with designated company representatives to lead, direct, and train Technician 1 & 2’s in completion of assigned task or duty.
- Able to lead and conduct all on-sight company safety meetings and procedures.
- Able to operate all SES Vacuum Trucks, Water Blasters, Steamer units, and associated equipment.
- Able to set up work site/area (equipment, tools, and employees) to ensure all workers, company/customer equipment and facilities remain safe and do not incur personal injury or damages as a result of the work performed.
- Able to adapt to change in work scope to complete project in the safest, quality producing, and most cost effective manner.
- Able to troubleshoot and, as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment.
- Able to complete all company job sight paperwork in a professional and legible manner.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representatives to ensure job/task is performed in the desired manner.
- Able to position/drive/operate all SES equipment within the boundaries of a job sight/plant in a safe and professional manner.
This is a comprehensive list of all requirements and functions of the position, however as the need arises employees may be required to perform tasks and job functions not listed on the document as directed by the company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we Drug Test.
apply for this job
Back To Jobs
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements of the Job:
- Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme environments such as; heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.